Thursday, November 6, 2008

*HayalDunyamiz* Don't Wanna Lose You Now-Gloria Estefan-Neslihan

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;*NESLÝ*
FN:*NESLÝ*
REV:20081106T190157Z
END:VCARD

sometimes it's hard to make things clear
or know when to face the truth
and i know when the moment is here
i'll open my heart and show you inside
my love has no pride
i feel with you i've got nothing to hide
so open your eyes and see who i am
and not who you want for me to be
i am only myself, myself
i don't wanna lose you now
we're gonna get through somehow
i don't wanna lose you now or ever
'cause baby i've finally found
the courage to stand my ground
 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template