Friday, February 27, 2009

RE: [photoshop-beginners] update help

Cathy –

 

If your ISP is “flagging” you, I’d find out more details as to when they are seeing a problem, and what it is related to (and yes, they can tell).  I have never had an issue with Photoshop / Adobe doing updates.  You might have something else going on, or if they are complaining about those updates, then THEY have issues.  I just got done doing a Microsoft update that was over 300MB.

 

Todd

 

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cathy Wolfe
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:22 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] update help

 

Hi, I just put Web Premuim CS3 on my desktop and now I am getting
browned out by my service provider for using too much band width. I am
sure that it was the big update that Adobe did automatically, that put
me over. I have been trying in vain to find a way to set the updates
for 3-5 am when we are given more leeway over bandwidth. But I can't
find any way to do that.

When I click on 'Help', I can choose to update now, but there is no
'Properties' button so that I can set a time for updating. Since my
other programs can be set, I can't imagine that Adobe did not build
that in somewhere. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate
it since I am getting frustrated by being browned out.

Thanks so much,

Cathy



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments: