Friday, February 27, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] Hello all

 
 
Hello All in the group
 
I'm Anita Lorenzen - 34 years young - from Denmark. I mostly just write Lorenzen, cause there are one more Anita, and I don't like to get mixed up lol
 
I love PsP ofcourse! And when I'm not spending time with my kids and husband, I spend the time on my computer. I have been using psp for a couple of years, and I'm totally addicted!!
 
I have a homepage with psp-stuff, and I try to get better every day :) I'm also in 2 psp classes, cause I just can't get enough!
 
Thank you very much for letting me join your group!
 
Hugs

Lorenzen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Updated homepage!!
Tubes, wordart,
 shapes and much more!


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template