Sunday, February 22, 2009

*HayalDunyamiz* Stationery for You ~ You've Got Mail

 
 
 
Hello
Monday again & here we are.
It was another nice week here & spring is officially here.... for the Robins & Cedar Wax Wings have arrived.
I hope that you had a wonderful week too.
 
Here are the creations.  I hope you like them.
Thank you All so much for the compliments to last weeks sends & letting me know which ones you liked the best.
 
I am glad I can send these to you for the squirrel hacked into my phone line & I had no Internet for most of the week..LOL.
I still have to have it fixed but am on for now.
 Deja
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Request Mailing List Here

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template