Sunday, February 22, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] T&P: davidstribbling_snowleapard1_Ice, S&S

~*~VISIT MY HOME ON THE WEB~*~ HERE~*~

©David Stribbling

Used with Permission

 
My Rules:
 
Please do not use my tubes for commercial use,
Reselling or uploading to any website for downloads.
Public Domain art
 You may share with other groups with this signature AND preview intact.
 Do not share if sending to paid membership or exclusive membership groups. 
 Let those benefiting from this type of group work for themselves.
When using my work in tutorials, please ask and retain my file names.
Maintain my credits and the links for my sites.
 
Permissioned Artists Work
 
Please do not change file names.
Please do not remove any copyright information.
Please make sure to credit artist's
according to their TOU's.
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template