Saturday, January 31, 2009

[CreationStationTags] TA DA!!!!! Super Bowl, Cardinals and Steelers tags are done!!

The football tags are finally done.  This past week's ice storm really messed me up.  I am going to try and send out the requested tags to individual emails but if I can't they are located here:  http://public.fotki.com/thesevenjs7/
 
If I made any mistakes or if you'd still like one, let me know.  Just email me jtno1007@sbcglobal.net  with the name and the tag and also if animated or not.
I sure hope I haven't forgotten anyone.....
 
 
*hugs*
Judy
 
Also if you can't pick up from Fotki let me know and I will for sure send your tag(s) to you.
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here! __._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template