Monday, March 9, 2009

*HayalDunyamiz* Dido - White Flag / Serap

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;** Serap **
FN:** Serap **
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:serapparda@gmail.com
REV:20090309T155105Z
END:VCARD

 

 


 
White Flag
I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,  I'll tell you that.  But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it  where's the sense in that?   I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder  Or return to where we were   Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be   I know I left too much mess and  destruction to come back again  And I caused but nothing but trouble  I understand if you can't talk to me again  And if you live by the rules of "it's over"  then I'm sure that   makes sense   Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be   And when we meet  Which I'm sure we will  All that was then  Will be there still  I'll let it pass  And hold my tongue  And you will think  That I've moved on....   Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be   Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be   Well I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender  There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be   DİDO
Serap TÜRKİYE/İSTANBUL
http://groups.google.com.tr/group/hayaldunyamiz/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template