Monday, March 9, 2009

[fnftwo] Apology

 
I am sending this to all the groups I am a member of. I am so sorry I had to delete all my mail, as I have not been able to read nor look at any of it since Friday night. Late Friday night my left foot started hurting very badly. I wound up in the ER thinking I has a simple stress fracture, but it was neuropathy stemming from my diabetes.When I got on my PC today after a full weekend in a percocet haze I had over 1500 e mails, and I know I will only be able to sit here for a very short time.
If someone sent me something important please feel free to resend. I am shutting my Incredimail down on my desk top and I will be using my laptop for a few days.
Thanks for understanding
Hugs,
Starr

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template