Friday, February 6, 2009

Re: [The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] Thinking out loud

I agree! It would be nice. And it doesn't even have to be inserted into the email, as an attachment works just as well.
 
More often than not when there's no preview, I just delete. I look at it this way. If they don't want to take the slight bit of extra time to add an attachment, a preview, I don't see why I should take the time to check out their tut site.
 
Just my two cents.
 
Peace, Tas
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 2/7/2009 12:43:18 AM
Subject: [The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] Thinking out loud
 
I wish everyone would put a preview of the tuts in the mail.  I hate having to run to a page to see if I want to try them.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template