Sunday, November 16, 2008

[fnftwo] Well update on me

 
 
 
 
JOHN took  me to the er... i have broke my right ankle... I have a temp cast on... til I see the othrapedic this week. My mom is going to spend the nights here and help out with Steph and Johnny. TOmmy will be going to kindercare all day.... and John will pick him up after he gets off work.
John has been on a cleaning freenzy since he woke up this morning.
I can not walk... I got crutches... and there is no way I can use the stairs unless I crawl. In some of my groups I guess i will be going on no mail 
Poor John has to play mom and dad... funny thing is my mom told me this morning that I should not go to the er. lol
                                                                                                                                                           
Join my new incredimail group.... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/In_The_Corner
 
  Groups I own or mod
(they have no choice to put up with me)
 
•·.·•Everything•2•Forward•·.·•
Great Groups to Join...
(That I dont own or mod.. and they somehow put up with me. lol.)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Made BY SuzyBelle
Do Not Rip My Stats
November 1, 2008

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template