Sunday, November 16, 2008

[CreationStationTags] Fw: tag pickup link - CHRISTMAS KOALA IN SUNNIES

 
 
 
   
    
Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by colour 
*** FREE MAMMOGRAMS ***
 
TAG PICKUP NOTICE
 
"CHRISTMAS KOALA IN SUNNIES"
 
 If there is something wrong with your tag, please dont hesitate to contact me via this email addie
 
To pick up your tag please either click the tag below or click on the link below the tag
 
My Always List (Invite only)
 
My Fotki
 
Thanks so much for allowing me to tag for you and I hope you enjoy your tags.
 
hugz
Betty
 
   

http://public.fotki.com/ausbettsee/christmas-koala-in-/

 
 
Font - Comic Sans MS
Stationery created by ausbettsee 21.10.08
Personal use only - no copyright infringement intended
I do not claim the graphics as my own - only the stationery I made using it
Please do not pull my work apart - it isnt so hard to make your own
 
 
**COPYRIGHT NOTICE**
Being In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is being distributed under fair use, without any profit or any payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
 
__._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template