Saturday, March 21, 2009

Re: Réf. : [PSP-Snags] Re: Un soucis ?

Thank You...  I think anyone who puts stuff onto a tag its the tag your claiming not the tubes or the images themselves and I see that as ok as long as the creator of the image itself has given use permitted...  I use to create things and my copyright was whatever your create with this as long as its quite different than just my image then its yours.  Just cannot claim the part I painted.
 
If Angie had the sole permission to tube those, her and her alone, then she has a legit gripe.  Other than that if she wants to huff about she needs to make her own images to claim as hers.  Tubing an existing image not your own does not denote its yours.  3 years may not be long enough to understand that for some people I suppose.  I have been doing this for over 11, I started in 1998 online.
 
I have been known by several for my work and if she is black listed, do send me the links.  I as an artist creating my own stuff would love to have a say in it.  Thanks... Can
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: Réf. : [PSP-Snags] Re: Un soucis ?

Can - It was meant as a compliment. I only wish I could create half the stuff you can!!! But alas, I am not an artist - more like...a graphical manipulator. LOL

Chrissy - You're absolutely right, and that was the point I was making. If you find a pic on the internet from Yahoo/Google search and then tube it, it's not your's...it belongs to whoever took the picture. And I don't see anything wrong with laying claim to a tag you made. As you said, you're claiming the design of the tag, not each and every little thing you used to make it.

Basically, Angie is trying to claim pictures online that she tubed are her's, while Calypso also tubed some of the same pictures. Angie went onto Calypso's website and saw the exact same pictures tubed that she tubed. So, Angie told Calypso that she would black list her in various groups, saying that she's been around for 3 years and is popular(according to her), therefore, everyone will listen to her.

--- On Sat, 3/21/09, Chrissy Simmons <csimmons66@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Chrissy Simmons <csimmons66@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Réf. : [PSP-Snags] Re: Un soucis ?
To: PSP-Snags@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 8:18 PM

I think you all bring out a good point. I myself do alot of tag making and even though I use tubes that belong to other artist it is not right to claim the tube as your own. However if you use a tube or 2 or three to create a tag then I see nothing wrong with putting your initial on the tag simply because you are the one that created the tag. But that is only showing the one that created the tag not the artist to the tube.
Actually if you think about it nothing on the web that we save as tubes are our own unless we ourselves took the picture and tubed it or using our computer created the tube.

2009/3/21 cherokeecandy <can@cherokeecandy.com>
I only understand the English part.  Yes I agree.  If you take someone elses created image and tube it, it cannot be copyright to you, the creator of the image is the copyright holder.  You can add "Tubed By"  but if your offering their transparent png file as a tube, again that would be iffy for they presented it a form that can be resaved as is, as a tube.  Thus again, the only thing you did was save it as a tube and do any work to it at all.  I do not understand why people want to take credit for someone elses work.
If you take my image and totally redo not only change the color but smudge, or deform and add to it making it your work, and its totally different, then I don't have a gripe with your claiming it.  But you cannot claim ownership of anything that I created. 
 
It was a surprise to see my name below and I take it as a compliment.  I work hard on my creations and they are totally my creations thus that was a good example.  I will not put my copyright on anything that I didn't totally create myself. 
 
Example, some hearts I decorated I decorated with bows etc that someone else created.  So I did not see it as my creation only partly, the hearts were mine not the decoration, so I would not copyright that.  I think to copyright it, it would need two copyrights, the heart part and the bow part.  The bow was given freely and thus so was the heart without copyright notes.  But to claim that as your own again would just be wrong lol...
 
Hope I didn't step in when I shouldn't have.  I just wanted to send my opinion as well.  Hugs, Can
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: Réf. : [PSP-Snags] Re: Un soucis ?

De rien!  Angie n'aurait pas dû se fâcher à vous. Je vois que les mêmes images sont utilisées pour tous genres de choses sur beaucoup de sites internet. Elle était très enfantin. A propos, quel est votre adresse de site internet?

Vous pouvez écrire en français à moi. Je peux le lire mieux que je peux l'écrire. LOL

Christina

--- On Sat, 3/21/09, calypso201 <calypso201@gmail.com> wrote:

From: calypso201 <calypso201@gmail.com>
Subject: Réf. : [PSP-Snags] Re: Un soucis ?
To: PSP-Snags@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 1:59 PM

Thanks Inyri   is nice
 
-------Message original-------
 
Date : 21/03/2009 17:32:17
Sujet : [PSP-Snags] Re: Un soucis ?
 
S'il vous plaît excuser mon français; je me suis enseigné. Avec espoir vous pourrez comprendre que j'écris.

Je devrai suis d'accord avec le Calypso...

Il y a beaucoup d'images sur Internet que j'ai tubed au cours des années et alors je vois que les sont claironnés comme quelqu'un d'autre "travaille". Le problème avec les tuyaux est qu'à moins que vous créez en fait le graphique originaux vous, vous ne possédez pas le copyright; l'artiste originaux retient la possession. Les tuyaux ne donnent pas vous dépose d'un point de vue légal, à moins que vous avez gagné la permission explicite de l'artiste originaux et pouvez fournir le contrat obligatoire. Donc, ne pas dire qu'ils sont "votre", parce que si vous l'avez trouvé sur Internet c'est quelqu'un d'autre très probable a fait, aussi.

L'exemple de tubes originaux : Ces envoyé par le groupe par CherokeeCandy. Elle crée en fait ses graphiques et les épargne comme les tubes.

In English:

I am going to have to agree with Calypso...

There are many pictures on the internet that I have tubed over the years and then I see them being touted as someone else's "work". The issue with tubing is that unless you actually create the original graphic yourself, you do not own the copyright; the original artist retains ownership. Tubing does not give you copyrights from a legal standpoint, unless you have gained explicit permission from the original artist and can provide the binding contract. Therefore, do not say they're "your's", because if you found it on the internet it's very likely someone else did, too.

Example of original tubes: Those sent through the group by CherokeeCandy. She actually creates her graphics and saves them as tubes.

Christina



--- On Sat, 3/21/09, calypso201 <calypso201@gmail.com> wrote:

From: calypso201 <calypso201@gmail.com>
Subject: [PSP-Snags] Un soucis ?
To: "For_Your_Eyes_Only_Sweety(tuben)" <For_Your_Eyes_Only_Sweety@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: PSPResistire@gruposyahoo.com.ar, "PSP-Snags" <PSP-Snags@googlegroups.com>, "trocando_acessorios" <trocando_acessorios@yahoogrupos.com.br>, "accroche_tubes" <accroche_tubes@yahoogroupes.fr>, "Le coffre de SP" <lecoffrede-psp@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 11:54 AM

 
Bonjour à toutes et tous.
Je suis vraiment désolée de faire ainsi intrusion dans vos boites, mais un petit probleme vient de me tomber dessus.
Vous trouverez ci-dessous le mail que Angie m'a adressé.
Je ne comprends pas ses insinuations qui sont méchantes et agressives. J'ai plus de 400 tubes sur mon site, tous sans exception sont de moi, je n'en ai volé aucun.
Vous qui êtes tubeurs allez voir par vous même, peut être ai-je tubé les même images que vous, cela est possible, mais dans ce cas vous avez tubé les même images que moi et ce n'est pas pour cela que moi j'accuse de vol.
Je tiens tout de même à dire que chaque tubeur, moi y compris, est un peu un voleur, combien parmi nous ont une autorisation ecrite de l'artiste pour tuber leur image ? Combien sont l'auteur des images qu'ils tubent, combien peuvent certifier que tout leurs tubes sont faits à partir d'image libre de droit ?
Je prefere envoyer moi même ce mail puisque Angie me menace de le faire !!!
Merci de m'avoir lu,
Calypso
-------Message original-------
 
De : Angie
Date : 21/03/2009 15:31:46
Sujet : salut
 
Bonjour,
 
Cela fait une semaine que je suis tes envois et surveille ton site.
Je ne peux que trop te conseiller de cesser de t'approprier le travail d'autrui.
Tu as redistribué mini 3 de mes tubes en disant que tu les as toi même tubé.
 
Saches une chose, je sais reconnaître mes tubes, on m'a trop souvent fait le coup pour réussir à m'avoir comme ça.
Je te demande de retirer mes tubes de ton site et de cesser de les distribuer sur les groupes stp.
Pour le moment je suis "cool" je n'ébruite pas l'affaire, mais si tu continues je me charge de ta réputation sans aucun souci.
Je suis tubeuse connue et reconnue sur les plus grands groupes depuis 3 ans déjà pour info. Je connais énormément de tubeurs, peut être devrais-je leur donner le lien de ton site ?
 
Autre chose, ayant remarqué ton manège, je garde toutes les images que je tube maintenant et je "piège" mes tubes juste pour toi afin de te confondre encore plus facilement donc à l'avenir évites de prendre mes tubes sinon je me ferais une joie non cachée de tout révéler sur les groupes.
 
Mes tubes sont les suivants :
* F27
*AD03
*Calypso 19 mars 09 03
 
Cordialement,
 
Angie
 
ps : tu as beau redimansionner les tubes, même en ne respectant pas la proportionnalité, une fois mis à l'identique niveau taille les tubes se superposent à la perfection ;)







 








--
Come join us and meet new Friends, Enjoy lot of Tutorials for Paint Shop Pro, and Animation Shop. Join us in our Weekly Challenges by creating something with a graphic provided, Find Plugins, Tubes, and A whole lot more including having things made for you all without having to earn them.
Just Click on the Link Below. We look forward to seeing you there.

http://chrissystutorials.proboards.com/




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
PSP-Snags Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/PSP-Snags
Send to: psp-snags@googlegroups.com
Uunsubscribe: psp-snags-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

http://groups.google.com/group/Cartoon-PSP * http://groups.google.com/group/Disney-Tubes * http://groups.google.com/group/PSP-Snags-Adult * http://I-Love-Tutorials.com/chat * http://I-Love-PSP.com * http://PSP.I-Love-Disney.com * http://I-Love-Cartoons.com * http://I-Love-Disney.com *  http://KTimothy.com * http://Disney-Stationary.com * http://Disney-Kingdom.com * http://Disney-Clipart.com

This is a private email and is covered by TITLE 18, PART I, CHAPTER 47, Sec. 1030 and Internet Privacy Law. Sharing done, within this group, is for personal use only - NOT FOR PROFIT
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.
Group owner is not responsible for the sends/opinions of its members
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template