Thursday, March 26, 2009

Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] Is it just me?

i don't receive any blank emails. sometimes when i first open an email it appears to be blank, but if i give it a sec or two it loads or i can go to the next email and come back and it will show. i have a feeling that has to do with the isp.
if i answer a question i usually just reply to the person asking the question not the group as a whole. hope this helps.
 
~Brandi~
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living''
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
                                                               -Maya Angelou



From: Ellenssharing <ellenssharing@gmail.com>
To: 3ellenspsp sharing <ellenspsp_sharing@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:44:39 PM
Subject: Fw: [ellenspsp_sharing] Is it just me?

I have mail her private
Ellen
----- Original Message -----
From: BgB
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:54 AM
Subject: [ellenspsp_sharing] Is it just me?

Is it just me? I see people ask the same questions I have, and no one answers. I get about 10 emails a day from this group, with a ton of blank postings from members in here. There is no content, sometimes a link or two. What is the big secret to this group?

militarysignatures.com

 




0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template