Thursday, March 26, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] Présentation

 
 
 
I am Patricia, I am 46 years old and I just arrived on this synpatique group sharing. I live in France in the country.
 I practice from 5 years ago PSP and I love to make creations of stationeries  and personnal signatures.
 
I love sharing what we can to serve psp !
 
I have also a group "Créations PSP Patricia" where I only send my new sationeries in two formats jpeg pour Outlook et PSP pour Incrédimail !
 
This is my group 
                                                               



   Pernay, Indre-et-Loire, France

 

 

I am very happy to be with you in this group, the shares are beautiful

 for all !!! 

 

See you soon for our shares !

 

 

 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template