Friday, March 6, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] Compatibility Question Re: Paintshop Pro X2

 
 
 
I am thinking of updating from PSP v9.0 to Corel Paintshop Pro X2 and I am wondering how much of what I have for my PSP v9 is compatible with X2.  For instance all my masks, tubes, brushes, plugins etc.  I am hoping that most, if not might be ??  Also, if anyone has used both programs can you tell me what some of the big changes are between the two versions.. Pros vs Cons.  Suggestions, tips, personal opinions are greatly appreciated,
 
 
Thanks so much !
 
PS. .... is there a real huge difference between the X2 and the X2 Ultimate and is there a reason, a really good reason why one would be preferred over the other ??
 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template