Sunday, February 8, 2009

[photoshop-beginners] Beginner...

Hello!!
My name is Adriana and I have been part of this group a while already, just reading and watching...
I work as a designer in a small company with children's inlustration and I just love what I do, but I allways have been using Corel Draw and Page Maker.
Now I MUST learn Photo Shop. I bought me the CS3 just before they come out with the CS4 and I bought me some books to, but still I know so very little.
Can somebody help me please telling me some good website with tutorials for beginners?
Many thanks in advance for any help or advise...
Hugs,
Adriana


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template