Sunday, February 8, 2009

[fnftwo] something different:-))/Sound

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Patries
FN:Patries
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:web@sitevanpatries.nl
REV:20080702T002952Z
END:VCARD

Hi Yall...
I was not in the mood for making a tag or stat, and found an old tut for making a globe. So this is the first new one since  Years 
I used to make globes a lot and blinkies, before I get addictet to tube making:-).
Unfortunaly I lost a  lot of my globes when my website was crashed  but I was so lucky today to find a few on an old CD     yeehaa.......
The valentine globe is an older one,feel free to snag if you like .The tut for the globe is HERE She has a lot of other nice tuts.
Hugs Patries
my site with tubes and letters
Click here to join patries_clean_tubes
Click to join patries_clean_tubes

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template