Saturday, November 15, 2008

*HayalDunyamiz* Sunday aft.

 
My dear friend ,
 
What a week that was,  I know how hard it is to get through ,but now you live close to the fam it is wonderful to share it all with them, because they also feel that loss , but I know it's not a hopeless grief for you, we know our loved ones are rejoicing and we have that to look forward to and that helps to carry on .
 
Well here am I , in a world I had forgotten how beautiful it all looks around me . My sight slowly but surely improved markedly I drove to church this morning without any problems and I can now see all the words on the big screen and the faces of the peole at the other end of the church too
For reading I can use my old glasses at the moment so that is a bonus but them being graduate progressive is no longer working. Anything further than 2 meters is clear without, but not with glasses  So I will have to have new lenses eventually
 
I have worked out a routine with those 5 different drops I have to use.  four at breakfast , 3 at lunch, 4 at teatime and 2 before bed and then they have all had their turn at the correct 'times per day' 
Hopefully I can stop with 3 of them after a fortnight but I will find that out when I go for my checkup on wed. week.
 
Everybody has been wonderful to me
The lady that had a pacemaker installed the same day as my op. is home again also and doing very well ,but she cannot drive for the next 6 weeks and she is not allowed to lift her left arm above her shoulder for a while ,but there are plenty of volunteers here to help as well as her daughter who lives at Riverside
 
We had another lady with a badly broken arm who is slowly healing but that does not stop her from functioning because if there is anything to lift, a phonecall and there is a neighbour coming to help.
She even cooked roasts for 35 people last week and rang for somebody to lift it in and out of the oven!! She is a great cook and loves to do it  and we all pitch in to make it possible
 
Beside the small group of troublemakers we have a large group that look out for one another .I said to Harry that If his father could see it now, he would be happy that his dream was working so well. At the meeting here on tuesday it really showed up too.
 
By the way , have you got any new neighbours coming in yet?
 
Wil is getting nervous about her trip to Jack Peter and Sally will bring her there so that's no problem but she won't believe that untill she actually on her way and she is crabby with herself for being so silly !!!
 
We had a lot of visitors in church this morning because of a family birthday The golden Oldies are going out again for a daytrip but I told them that I cannot do it because those lunchtime drops are too awkward  I have to take them 5 min apart and carry them all the way which does not appeal to me .
 
I can amuse myself quite well at home and wilma and harry are keeping tabs on me as well Helen and Robert are in Thailand for a doctors comference on Osteo porosis and are taking a weeks holiday there after that .
 
 
 
Well that's it for today,  I hope you have a good weekend Al;l my love   KittyXXOO
 
 
no tutorial  
created Nov.2008

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template