Saturday, November 15, 2008

*HayalDunyamiz* s.o.s-Rihanna-Neslihan

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;*NESLÝ*
FN:*NESLÝ*
REV:20081115T221537Z
END:VCARD

you know i have never felt like this before...
lalalala oh oh it feels like so real..
Im obssesive when just one thought of you comes up
Cause every moment gone you know I miss you
Im the question yore of course the answer
S.O.S. please someone help me, its not healthy for me to feel this,
This time please someone come and rescue me
Im lost you got looking for the rest of me, got the best of me, so now Im losin İt
Just your presence and I second guess my sanity,

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template