Saturday, November 15, 2008

[CreationStationTags] Street Lamp new 4 req until 11-16 mid eastern

 
 
                       
This tag is for request!
Tag is 250 by XXX
_______________
.
Font and position of name subject to change as needed to make
tag look right.
I do not honor font req!
Fonts used are my choosing!
_______________
 
Limit of  9 letters
Please req as shown below
3-7 letters look the best
 
****
 How to req from me:
 
 
Please may I have this tag made for
 
Vivian
 
Thanks
 
 *****
 
Proper Names Only
Samples
 Do not send me groups of names.
 
 
Vivian
Viv
Rachel
Rae
Brenda
Bre
Daniel
Dan
Danny
 
__________No nicknames that are not proper______
No Screen Names 
Do not share my offers in any other group I am not in!
You will be reported to that groups owner and banned from any group I own or mod in.
_____________
 
I only  allow one name per email addy/Person
Do not send multiple emails they will not be honored.
  
Simply click on reply and then click on send to request this tag with your name in the body of the request!
Do not edit subject line!
It will go to another different place and you will not get your tag.
 
Manners are nice to have when requesting
or receiving tags.
No Manners No Tag!
 
Once finished tags will be posted to my
fotki
I will post the links with the pick up notice.
______________
 
I like tags and goodies too!
esp if its animated!
Tag name Viv or Vivian
  _______________
 
Do you have a group looking for taggers?
Contact me in pvt.
I'm looking to join groups 250- xxx
Have a group you want to drop?
Contact me in pvt I might be interested in taking it over.
Need a Mod ask me that too in pvt.
I'm a stay at home mom with time on my hands.
Do not ask me to join your group just because you need members.
You must be needing help or wanting to Drop your group.
_______________
 
I highly recomend you use an email addy just for tag request!
That way you do not have to worry about mail bouncing!
Gmail.com or inbox.com are ones I recomend most!
 
 
 
If I get allot of request
it may take me a few weeks
ie: 45 days
to complete them all.
I do all tag by hand!
It takes time.
 
I currently average 100 - 150 per tag offer.
Please be paitent!
Usually run 5 offers at a time.
 
Real Life comes before fun!
Chronic Pain Suffer as well.
 
Thanks
VivK
 
 
I am not responsible for lost email
or incorrect tag request.
Check your spelling before you click Send.
Shame on me if I spell it wrong I will correct it.
Shame On you if you spell it wrong.
I do not have time to email each person to double check your request!
I will not assume it is ok to change something.
Do not ask me to email you your tag.
 
 
__._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template