Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[fnftwo] the Mirror

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sdavenp1@nycap.rr.com
REV:20081118T175501Z
END:VCARD


Hi
Had no idea where I was going with this one but wanted to do something with this neat mask.
 Since I was away I had to do a mass delete on here when I got home last night as the computer kept freezing up and think it was that there was just way too much mail coming in.
I am going to be really tied up with real life stuff for the next few days and if all goes well longer so I will send in somethings as I can take a break and play in psp but doubt if I will have time to reply to any emails, If anyone wants a reply make sure you send it straight to me and not through a group if possilbe so that Iwill get it and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can  Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template