Wednesday, May 20, 2009

*HayalDunyamiz* Ciara - And I _ Serap

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;** Serap **
FN:** Serap **
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:serapparda@gmail.com
REV:20090520T195600Z
END:VCARD

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

AND I 
don't need me a basketball player All I need is somebody thats down for me And he don't have to have money It's love is just like honey It's so sweet to me He had everything in this world But he sacraficied İt all for me And I made up my mind I'm in love this time And it feels so real
And I Know that he won't break my heart And I  know that we won't ever part It's time,time for us to settle down And I Wanna be with him forever                That can say that I'm crazy For makin him mah baby Bought is flowers for me See I done been through money changes  But this one I ain't changing This one's staying the same I can have everything in this world But ill sacrafice it all for him And I made up my mind  I'm in love this time  And it feels so real     I love you  And all of the things you do Oh baby please I need you(I need you) So believe me(I do) I do(oOoOOo) Cause I love you(I love you) And every lil thing baby(you do) No no OoO whooOooa OooOo Please don't go now I need you Cause I kno this is real 
CİARA 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template