Wednesday, May 13, 2009

[fnftwo] Weekend Getaway

 
Just wanted to let all the family know that I'll be completely MIA come this weekend.  Brendan and I will be leaving bright and early Friday morning for a flight to Kansas City, MO.  Our grand daughter, Kourtney, graduates from highschool on Sunday.  We have a very early flight back to Miami on Monday morning.  Should be home and unwound mid afternoon.
 
Dawn has offered to take my place on Monday for the TTC.
 
I'm excited about this, haven't seen my daughter and family since the last graduation, two years ago!  It will be a wild few days, as the first week of June, Betsy and family are all flying down here to see my other grand daughter, Britney graduate.  We'll all survive and it will be so great to have family together.
 
Huggers,
Bobbi
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template