Sunday, March 29, 2009

[The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] CT CALL

 
 
Hi all,
I am looking for motivated tutorial writers and layout makers (this includes brag book pages, and quick pages as well) to join my personal creative team. I am also looking for someone who makes blog layouts and blinkies. All I ask is that you work with at least one kit of mine per month and that you write either 1 tut per kit or make 2 layouts per kit that you request. Of course I also require a link to my stores in all tutorials. To see my work you can check out my blog by clicking the tag above. If you are interested please send me an email to staceysdesigns@gmail.com. Please put CT in the subject line so I won't miss it. Please include a link to where I can see your work and also 2 samples of your work.
Thanks all. I look forward to hearing from you all!!!
Hugs Stacey


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template