Sunday, March 29, 2009

[fnftwo] Introduction and Friends tut

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Toni
FN:Toni (comcast)
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tnewb2@comcast.net
REV:20090329T235847Z
END:VCARD

Hello to everyone!
I am new here, just joined today.
My name is Toni and I live in beautiful Bucks County in Pennsylvania in suburbs of Philadelphia with my husband and two dogs that just happen to be sharpei..lol.
Love psp.. actually I am addicted..lol
Nancy was kind enough to direct me to this group, and I am still trying to find my way around and learn the ins and outs.
So if I do something wrong, please direct me to the appropriate corner! lol
Are there any size restrictions?  Animation allowed?  etc etc.
If someone would be kind enough to direct me to the rules I would so appreciate it!  Cause, I really don't like being in the corner! rofl
Hope to get to know you all.
hugs
Toni
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template