Sunday, March 29, 2009

Re: [Photoshop-Haven] Merging pictures together?

Hello everyone,  I hope it is okay to use this one reply to thank everyone for all your help and suggestions regarding this topic.  Then I don't flood your e-mail boxes with many thank yous :)  I am very grateful to be able to share with my father that his request can be accomplished.  I will do some practicing from the advice given here.
 Jacqueline


________________________________
From: Liz <sekbaavi@yahoo.com>
To: Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:06:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Photoshop-Haven] Merging pictures together?


Also known as a "cloned photo"...

- Liz
"I would rather have 3 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special..."

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Jacqueline <jacqueline.hauser@ yahoo.com>
To: Photoshop-Haven@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:46:55 PM
Subject: [Photoshop-Haven] Merging pictures together?

Hello. I received a call today from my father who asked if I could do something for him...He is a semi-driver who may be retiring soon and would like to have a picture of his truck and him in five different locations. He explained it as taking a picture of him standing in front of the truck. Take another picture of him standing by the door. Take another picture of him standing by his back rear wheel and then one of him behind his truck. He then wondered if we could somehow merge him from the other photos into one so that the result would appear to be of his truck with him standing in like five different locations. Obviously each picture we take would include the truck and he only wants one photo with one picture of his truck with five pictures of him in different locations. Is this something that Photoshop CS3 could do and if so what would it be called? I am happy to look for tutorials but I need to know what to look for. Or is this something
you do on your camera? I have heard of bracketing but not certain what that even is. Could someone please help me out and let me know what I would need to do or this would even be possible? It would mean a lot to me if I were able to fulfill his wish.

Thank you so much for any help anyone could offer.

Jacqueline

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

------------------- Photoshop-Haven --------------------~-~>

BlogViewsByRoz.com<br>
http://www.BlogViewsByRoz.com<br>

---------------------------------------------------------------_->
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Photoshop-Haven/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Photoshop-Haven/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Photoshop-Haven-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Photoshop-Haven-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Photoshop-Haven-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template