Sunday, March 29, 2009

[PSP-Snags] Re: Fw: This makes sense!

Kally you and Candy must have a totally different type of Spanish people, here in Wisconsin
the Spanish people that I worked with were something else, don't get me wrong because I have quite a few Spanish friends who are A1 in my book but then again the ones that I had to work with were something else, non speaking English people, expected everything there way, they would go to the bathroom and throw the paper on the floor instead of in the toile, steal lunches, in a two months time we had 5 rapes two of the women were set afire after they got what they wanted and
one slashed his daughters throat the girl was only 2 years old, the reason for it was he said that he wanted to see his wife cry, 2 shootings and 5 stabbing all from Spanish men and let me add they were all illegal,. that's right then all the Spanish people who are American citizens get a bad name.
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Kally
Date: 3/29/2009 6:10:53 PM
Subject: [PSP-Snags] Re: Fw: This makes sense!
 
 
I totally agree with Candy,I myself did have a similar accident back when I was 19...I was making a U turn
On a street where U turns were legal and what gets me is the street at the time was totally empty of traffic
When I made my U turn...turning a lil to wide I needed to back up just a pinch to correct myself and complete
My turn..but what gets me is .. Outta the blue here comes this lil car full of Chinese ppl who seen me and seen what I was doing and who could have switched lanes and went be me with no prob,but instead choose to hit the left tail end of my car... I got the ticket by law but because I didn't have insurance,but even the cop said they had lots of time to react to the situation and change lanes.they didn't so much as get a ticket  for not having a license and insurance.
They turned around and sued me a 19 yr old kid who had nothing but a min wage job and a baby and a room I was renting.. Well they didn't get no money from me but they sure did get my license for 5 yrs and these ppl weren't even legal.
What gets me as American is how they give money,houses,businesses,cars and support them,all because they don't wanna be in their in their own country.and we all know who I'm talking about!
But when it comes to Mexicans they seem to be the lowest on our liking chain and ppl say they have no right to be here this I don't understand.
I mean their just like u and I ...they just want to make a living for their family..they come here to have better living conditions to have good schools for their kids and we as Americans take advantage of them,sure we give them jobs,jobs no one else wants at a shitty pay on top of that! The gov don't help them the way they do for these other ppl who come into our country and buy up all our corner mini markets and motels,hotels,cabs and now taking the trucking system over and so forth...
I say we as Americans should be a shame of the way we treat Mexicans  they are our neighboring country just like Canada is and should be treated with respect after all Mexicans have been here since the 1800's and prob longer then that.
I for one would rather live with Mexicans then towel heads anyday!!! Any say welcome to the united states.. Welcome home.
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 3/29/2009 7:16:04 AM
Subject: [PSP-Snags] Fw: This makes sense!
 
I reality it is not to be offensive to illegals, but to our American government.  So if you work in the government then this is directed at you, not your nationality be it illegal or not.
 
We American citizens are tired of the double standards.  We think if you want to live in our country you should respect our customs as well as try to be American if this is the country of your choice.  If you don't like our ways then illegals are always welcome to go home to their country.  No one is held here against their will.  But what this post represents is how fed up American citizens are with the double standards by our officials.  And in that itself treats the illegals better than its own citizens and that pisses alot of people off.
 
Example, my car was rear ended by an illegal who hit and ran.  He ran into a cul de sac and had to return to get out of the area.  The neighborhood caught his nasty butt there at my broken down car and 3 women crying in pain.  The police officer arrived.
 
I must pay for drivers license, insurance, tags, dmv fees, have a license plate and be responsible for my actions.  He the illegal did not speak English, did not have a drivers license did not have insurance, did not have the proper tags on the car and it was not his car and the car was not registered and was totally illegal to even be on the road.  He hit and ran and was caught.  He totalled my car and put 3 women in the hospital without even caring about anything but his own escape.  The officer would not even write him up.  And what really irked me was that if it had of been turned around the other way and have been me hitting him.  I would be in jail for hit and run and he would be sueing me for all he could get.
 
Yes ... the American People are PISSED
if that offends you, then you did not understand what it means, because it was not directed to you, it is directed to the American Government who is failing its citizens.
 
Candy Brown in California
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:11 AM
Subject: [PSP-Snags] Re: Fw: This makes sense!

I am Hispanic and don't find this offensive at all, and I don't see where you feel it's promoting hate.........if you can't take things int he context they are shared then you have a problem or an inferiority complex. This was a joke, just because it refers to illegals doesn't mean it was derogatory or promoting hate. We need to grow up and learn to enjoy the things that are shared in the Internet without looking for an ulterior motive.



----- Original Message -----
From: "Patty R." <patriciareyes.007@gmail.com>
To: PSP-Snags@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:17:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [PSP-Snags] Re: Fw: This makes sense!

Isn't this group supposed to be about sharing Paint Shop Pro?
Why do you allow to post this fwds. in the group to promote hate.
I am Hispanic and find this very offensive.



On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Dorry Hadler <Dorry.Hadler@att.net> wrote:
 
 



 

 

Becoming Illegal.



FORMS ARE GOING FAST- SIGN UP TODAY!

Becoming Illegal (Actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his senator)


The Honorable Tom Harkin
731 Hart Senate Office Building
Phone (202) 224 3254
Washington DC , 20510


Dear Senator Harkin,


As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.


My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S . Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.


Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield a n excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.


Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.


Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as 'in-state' tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.


Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car.



If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.


Your Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach 'illegal alien' status rather than just a bonafide citizen of the USA )
 
Donald Ruppert
Burlington , IA

Get your Forms (NOW)!!
Call your Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-289-1040.

(Please pass this on to your friends so they can save on this great offer.)

 


 


 

 



 


 


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Font:AKApprique Black
 





--
Patty



 
 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
PSP-Snags Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/PSP-Snags
Send to: psp-snags@googlegroups.com
Uunsubscribe: psp-snags-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

http://groups.google.com/group/Cartoon-PSP * http://groups.google.com/group/Disney-Tubes * http://groups.google.com/group/PSP-Snags-Adult * http://I-Love-Tutorials.com/chat * http://I-Love-PSP.com * http://PSP.I-Love-Disney.com * http://I-Love-Cartoons.com * http://I-Love-Disney.com *  http://KTimothy.com * http://Disney-Stationary.com * http://Disney-Kingdom.com * http://Disney-Clipart.com

This is a private email and is covered by TITLE 18, PART I, CHAPTER 47, Sec. 1030 and Internet Privacy Law. Sharing done, within this group, is for personal use only - NOT FOR PROFIT
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.
Group owner is not responsible for the sends/opinions of its members
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template