Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Help needed

Cagey I had a look at the tut, by the looks of it the tut has been written for an earlier version of PS,
I found the easiest way to do this in CS3 was to draw the lines (merge them to one layer if you have done each line on its own layer) then click on fx and add the gradient as a gradient overlay, turn off the background layer add a new layer then right click on the new layer and merge visible,  turn your background back on, go to edit transform skew grab the top node on the right and drag it down then grab the bottom node and drag it to the top you will then have the twisted effect with the yellow on the bottom.
hope that's of some help
Ann
----- Original Message -----
From: Cagey
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:30 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Help needed

Hi everyone.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.   I've been dealing with some health issues.
 
I'm trying to get back into PScs3 now and of cause I hit a roadblock. lol
I'm working on this tut:
 
I have the lines drawn ( which I can send to anyone who is willing to help) but when I do the skew..I can't get the yellow lines to be on the bottom on the right hand side.
This is driving me nuts lol
Any  help would be appreciated.
Hugs,
Cagey


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template