Saturday, February 28, 2009

[The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] Creative Team Call

If you are interested in receiving my kits for free to write tutorials with please contact at the above email address
Terms are pretty easy and relaxed and I offer incentives such as GC's to Stores and free tubes from places such as PSP Tubes on occassion.
For more information please contact me with a link to your tutorials.
Spaces are limited as I am only looking for a couple more people to add to my CT.
Thanks for looking
Christy
Silent Dreamer
 
Some examples of my kits
 
 
 
 
  
 
 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template