Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fw: [ellenspsp_sharing] Intro and Question

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ansomarols
FN:Ansomarols
NICKNAME:Ansomarols
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:midnight.surfer@c2i.net
REV:20090225T163219Z
END:VCARD

 
 
Hi
I will advise you to make new map for every new filter/plugins you install in your Plugins folder.
Make the folder with same name as the filter/plugins.
I have a main map as Pluggins and there I have 195 maps with diffrent filter/plugins.
If you have partitionated your disk, put the plugins map under D and not C.
If you got a crash, you wil keep your plugins.
I have moved all psp maps under D. As Masks, brushes, tubes and so on.
The main map I have named PSP-Resources 9 and all the other maps underneath the main map.
 
Hugs Sonja
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template