Saturday, November 8, 2008

[fnftwo] Fw: MY NEW TAG

From our "lost" moderator.....(sigh)......
 
Huggers, Bobbi
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 11/8/2008 12:23:53 PM
Subject: MY NEW TAG
 

This is my new tag, OXYGEN, from Topgirlz. 

I think I also might have enjoyed a career in architecture, because I love to build things.  Its truly magnificent the way we have to create the buildings step by step using various effects; filters, smoke, fire, textures, I find it amazing ~ the 5 hours were well spent, although I was beginning to tire.  Made a couple of little goofs along the way, but nothing I can't live with.  I so admire Yoka, however she put this all together is beyond me ~ Huggies, Lynn.

 

If you have a moment to spare, I'd be appreciative if you would post this tag for me.

 

Oxygen.jpg

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template