Sunday, April 12, 2009

[UnitedTutWritersInc] New Release - Example #1



Oh boy I sure can be quite ditzy at times!! I released this tut to my groups just before my daughter came to visit and totally forgot to release it here....sheesh! LOL
 
This is the first example of Weaved Topography...and this adorable example was created by Wendy McPhee in testing :)
 
I'll send through a couple more examples and then the tut.
Hugs - Elly
 
 
 
"Ballerina"
Art © Teresa Kogut
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Tubed by kk
Font: Apricot
Header Font: Dark Ages
Weaved Topography
by Elly (© Designs by Elly)
Available HERE and HERE
upon Release
 
 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template