Sunday, April 12, 2009

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshop 5.5



Martyn,
  5.5 Was my first intro to photoshop. I now use PSE 2.0 for most, as I am the most familiar with it and then move my work into PSE 6.0 for thhings I can't do on 2.0.
   Bob

--- On Sun, 4/12/09, Martyn Clarke-Smith <martyncs77@bigpond.com> wrote:
From: Martyn Clarke-Smith <martyncs77@bigpond.com>
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshop 5.5
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 2:28 AM

Hi Everyone ,
Is anyone still using Ps 5.5? Or am I amongst the dinosaurs?\Regards,
Martyn




__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template