Sunday, April 12, 2009

[fnftwo] Re: Happy Easter

I thought this was an Agelface tut, but it's not on her site anymore.  I've been wanting to do it and never got to it.  Does anyone have it saved?
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Cecil
To: Toni
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:54 PM
Subject: [fnftwo] Re: Happy Easter

Sure I will ,  I lost the tutorial but here is the eggs and chicks 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Toni
Date: 4/11/2009 7:11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [fnftwo] Happy Easter
 
This is gorgeous~ And I love love love that cracked egg.  Is it a tube?  If so, would you mind sharing it with me?  If not, that's ok, but just thought I would ask.  Thanks.
Toni
----- Original Message -----
From: Cecil
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:43 PM
Subject: [fnftwo] Happy Easter

 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template