Thursday, March 5, 2009

[fnftwo] Wild Tag

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090305T180348Z
END:VCARD

Good afternoon,
Actually was going to say good morning until I glanced at the clock and it looks like someone stole the morning away lol. I only am getting on here now to look at the mail as I did look at my online newspapers a bit but then got tied up with walking the dog three times so far, talking and making plans with one of the other tenants for lunch tomorrow at a new cafe here in town and doing the usual clean up around the apt so will not find time to reply to much of the mail on here but also know that I will be thrilled for the most part with the sends that I will see as the day goes by in the groups and from others online. Hope you all have a great day and I have a couple of other things to send out that I have not done yet  Sandy

 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template