Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[fnftwo] Tag Desire SAC

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090303T191204Z
END:VCARD

 

Hi
I did this on up last night but added some of my own ideas to the tut which there is not much of so easy to do.
Have managed to look at most of the mail on here but no time to reply to all of you and for that I am sorry but I do love what I have seen as always.
Trying to fix a pork rib roast for dinner tonight when my one daughter and son in law will be here and also made up a nice looking and hope tasting good orange pound cake which I had never made this particular recipe before and waiting for the delivery of my new mattress and box spring set so kind of busy and now you all have a great day.
 
This is my take on this tut and thanks for looking Sandy
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template