Friday, March 20, 2009

[fnftwo] Abstract of sorts

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090320T195827Z
END:VCARD

Good afternoon,
This is the first I have been on here since I turned the computer on this morning to let the mail come in. Was up a good  part of the night walking the dog as he was sick and then had to go to town this morning with my daughter and her daughter and get a gift for my grandsons for their birthday party which is tomorrow. Stopped at a diner on the way home for some lunch,( big mistake) where we all now have a case of seeing more of the bathroom than what we would like and it is a shame as it used to have really good food but no more.
I did play making this whatever you want to call it up playing around last night and thanks for looking and hope you all are having a much better day that I have had so far.  Sandy
 

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template