Tuesday, March 24, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] Have to leave again

I am sorry that I will have to leave again. I am so far behind in sorting, making my cards, and spring is coming with lots of gardening to do. We have 2 green houses to put up and lots of baskets to pot up. I am also booked for 4 weekend trips in the next 3 months. Also in 2 large demo shows where I will be demoing card making.
I do not know if I should just go no mail for a couple of months or drop out and hope to get back on when things slow down.
My daughter and son in law are doing major house Reno's so I will also have 2 Grandchildren here a lot , age 7 & 9 so I will be sharing my computer as well.
Any suggestions?????
 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template