Sunday, February 1, 2009

[The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] CT CALL

 
 Click the tag to go to the group. Please keep in mind that BEFORE we can approve your membership you will receive and email that has to be answered.
 
 
           
-An email from -
 
 
- sig box made by CraziiiShortiii -

My Newest PTU Kit:

Stores I Design In:

Sweet N Sassy

Treasured Scraps

Creative Scraps Store

If you are interested in getting my PTU kits for free in exchange for writing a few tuts or making some tags please join my creative team HERE

My blog and website:
 
 
Need a place to advertise all your scrap kits, sales, stores, and everything else? Then join my ad group
Proud Copyright Tagger
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template