Sunday, February 1, 2009

[The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] AD: Inspired To Dream Scraps Blog Store (Also Calling All Tut Writers & CT CALL) Special Sale Info




Hello peeps... Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

I would like to announce our very own Inspired To Dream Scraps Blog Store!

We are currently selling kits on our blog and in the near future will have our very own store!

We also have a few freebies and will be periodically putting more freebies up!

Please feel free to stop by and take a look

Here is the link to our blog store front:

http://inspiredtodreamscraps.blogspot.com/


SALE INFO FOR ALANE'S DESIGNS:

A FEW OF MY STORES ARE NOW ON SALE SO YOU CAN PICK UP MY KITS FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE THERE

A LIST OF THE STORES I SELL IN ARE POSTED ON MY BLOG


My team is also looking for tutorial writers who would receive our kits for free in exchange for using them to write a tutorial and linking to our blog!

If you are interested please send an email to:

gunitdiva78@gmail.com

and I will kindly get back to you with all the information you need!


CT CALL INFORMATION

Hello everyone, now that I'm in a few shops, I'm in need of a CT. This is a first for me and I'm excited. So if you like my designs and love to scrap then why not try out for my Creative Team? I've have these positions available:

   1. Layout Designer (make layouts using my kits)
   2. QP Designer (make quick pages using my kits)

There are 3-4 spot available for each position. You will get all my kits free! Email me for more information!


Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Kisses...

Alane and The Inspired Team


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template