Wednesday, February 18, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] Beautiful Flowers Five by me PREVIEW too!!!!

My TOU for Dream Fairy Designs and More:
TOU: These are to be used for non-commercial use unless you contact me for the terms to use them for commercial use.  You may contact me at mary.mmschmidt@gmail.com.  Please put Commercial Use Terms in the subject line. 
 
You May Not:
1. Add to your own kits or websites or to use with any other kit.
2. Claim my elements or creations as your own.
 
Please direct others to my group, thanks.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dream_Fairy_Designs_and_More 
 
You May :
Use my creations and elements in your tags, stationary and websets. You can combine these with any artist artwork that allows you to do so. No copyright is required for these.  You may use them in tutorials as long as the tutorial is free and not a sold tutorial.
 
 
Hugs,
Mary

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template