Tuesday, February 3, 2009

[CreationStationTags] New Tag Offer

This will be my Last Valentines Tag .. Hope you like it!

blackandred.jpg picture by appleannie

CCsGoldenMini1816257263024443333.gif picture by appleannieLove of My LifeCCsGoldenMini181625726313332222.gif picture by appleannie

 

If you would like this tag personalized, you may send requests here

 appleannie56@inbox.com

 I have listed my Rules below please follow them. Thank you!

 Enjoy! Huggs 


 

         xxv.gif picture by appleannie        
 My Rules
 
When requesting my tags please put the name of the tag in the subject line and the name(s) you would like on it in list form, then any other comments in the message body.
NO more than 5

 

 

Please pick up your tag asap, due to limited space I will have to delete any tags left in order to load new offers.
 
After I have closed the offer , Please do not request.
 
 And most importantly
ENJOY!!

 P3.gif picture by appleannie

ww-promise.gif picture by appleannie

v1div1.jpg picture by appleannie

__._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template