Wednesday, January 21, 2009

[fnftwo] TOTW-Take Time

 
Morning everyone!  This is the tutorial Diane shared with us the other day, and I wanted to give it a go.  Aclis sent the tube of the young girl through our sharing group and I quickly snagged it for this tag.
 
I haven't even read mail from yesterday as I was glued to the TV set, even ate lunch and dinner in front of it!  What a day!!!  And yes, I cried.....
 
Now to go and read mail.  It is a mighty chilly 42 degrees here in Miami, thank doG for reverse cycling (one switch for cool, one switch for heat).....we have excellent insulation here, and the inside of the house is 68, I just heard the heat go on, so it must have dropped.  It will take the chill out.  We'll wait a few hours and see the temps climb, unlike to many of you around the country.  I shivered watching the events in DC yesterday......
 
 
Huggers,
Bobbi
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template