Wednesday, January 21, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] OT::CHECK OUT MY HOUSE!!! Part 1

This is MY house (that We rent)
The landlord has neglected this roof all Summer and last winter too.
Now look at this!  We don't dare touch these because the ice they are
Attached to, is adhered to the roof shingles and we would probably tear it
Trying to remove them.  The upper Gutter is to blame, IT ISN'T THERE AT ALL!!!
This roof is over My Dining Room. 
We also have pipes that are freezing due to NO Insulation under our Kitchen sink.
I spent half of My Day With My Blowdrier under the Sink to Defrost it.
 
And what do you think the land lord told Me when I called Him???
Oh.  If you can't get it unthawed.  Wash your dishes in the bathtub!!!
OMG!
I am about ready to call a lawyer.
This has Me beyond pissed off. 
Thought I'd share these with you all.  I'm keeping them as Proof
When we decide what to do.
 
Lisa R - Rochester, NY
 
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template