Monday, June 29, 2009

[fnftwo] TTC Bobbi

 
Happy Monday morning!  This tutorial is really lovely, and I rearranged it to coincide with TOTW.
 
This will be our last Monday TTC until September.  We'll all be here, but doing our own thing and uploading our own creations .
 
I'm hoping to take this time to learn more about the bloody vector tool so I can create more elements.  I'll never make scrap kits, but I would like to know how to make some of my own.  Plus painting pictures....I'm really bad at that.  Just a couple of things to keep the ole brain functioning.
 
Hope you all take time to learn something new.....then we can have "What I did on my vacation" day in September.  ROFL.
 
Have a good week.
 
Huggers,
Bobbi
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template