Saturday, June 13, 2009

[fnftwo] Hello from New Zealand

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ellie'svcard
FN:Ellie'svcard
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Ellie@vcard.com
REV:20090613T113045Z
END:VCARD

 
This was a weekly music challenge in one of the groups. I don't do a lot of tuts but this one really appealed to me so even though I thought the translation poor, just looking at the tag helped. I really did enjoy doing it. 
Tubes from the tut supplies,  and by MMDesigns and Dragonblu.
 
Well done everyone on all of your delightful stats, I've enjoyed looking at each and everyone. Sorry I can't respond to individuals but time just won't allow at the moment. Please accept this as a group Kudos from me to you.  
 
You are listening to
 "Julio"  
singing
"When I need love"
 
Thanks for looking
Ellie
xxxxxxxx

lilly

Annemarie's Fantasy-scripts

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template