Sunday, June 21, 2009

[fnftwo] Hello from Ellie and a thank you message!

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ellie'svcard
FN:Ellie'svcard
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Ellie@vcard.com
REV:20090622T011941Z
END:VCARD

 
Afternoon everyone from a sunny but cool New Zealand. I'm sorry but it's taken me most of the morning to catch the time to spend on the computer. The weekends certainly rush along don't they!
 
I have so many of you to thank for your latest comments on my recent stat, the one I sent out last evening, oh my goodness, when I go into my creative zone, it seems to me that most of you come along with me lololol. Thanks so very much for all the delightful responses you have sent. I'm deeply moved and humbled. There really are just too many of you to thank individually, so in this instance a group thank you is the order of the day I'm afraid.
I'm going to be very busy for the early part of this week, so my participation may well be reduced, I do hope you understand!
 
Well done everyone for your gorgeous work too, I love what I find daily from you. I've mentioned in prior emails that you inspire me, and without one single doubt you do! Thanks so very much.
 
Tubes by
Nurso, and talented others.
You are listening to Cortazar's
"Thanks to life"
 
No Tutorial
 
Thanks for looking
Ellie
xxxxxxxxxx  
    
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template