Sunday, June 21, 2009

[fnftwo] Color Blue?

 
Diane sent this through yesterday and hers was so lovely, I thought I'd give it a try.  She mentioned she got lost, so I knew I would too.  This was the most difficult tutorial I've ever seen, or tried.  Not one thing meant sense to me, even with a translator.  Had no idea what the author was talking about when she mentioned "debtco" file, I had no such file.  I gave up after the first two lines of the tutorial and just went my own way.....
 
Hope all the Dads have a wonderful day today.  If you live down in South Florida, forget the grilling outside today, as it will be sweltering here.  We are already getting messages via the TV and radio to stay in, if possible, as the heat index could rise to 110.
 
Huggers,
Bobbi
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template