Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Re: Fw: [fnftwo] Re:Kate's TTC

Sorry folks. I always have problems WIth Illumination settings. I should have said so. I have the setting called for it just never looks like the tut says. Don't let that stop you!!
Kate
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Roni Cox
Date: 5/4/2009 5:25:53 PM
To: FNF
Subject: Fw: [fnftwo] Re:Kate's TTC
 
I sent them.
Roni
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 5/4/2009 2:40:24 PM
Subject: [fnftwo] Re:Kate's TTC
 
Was anyone able to get the presets  called "Bottom 5" from the Spotlight Tutorial? I went there to get them and the supplies for that tutorial were not there. I played with the settings but was not able to achieve anything close to the tutorial.  Sort of at a loss.
Beryl


Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template