Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[fnftwo] Re: such a great tut!

Diane, this is gorgeous!!!!!!!  Whatever you did, it sure did work!  Just wondering if there are any andromeda filters that are free filters?  I do not have andromeda and when I went looking around, it looked like they were all for sale, and pretty expensive at that! lol
The reason I am replying to all, is because maybe if you don't know the answer, someone else here might.....
hugs
Toni
----- Original Message -----
From: Diane
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 11:31 AM
Subject: [fnftwo] such a great tut!

this is a stunning tut that gave me lots of troubles...lol
I could not achieve this result following exactly the tut so I wnet around it and did it my own way and it worked!!!
Tag: Diane

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template